Lump on my clitorous

I have a lump/knot about the size of a pea right where my clitorous begins. I have never had this before. There's NO discoloration, discharge or soreness. It's appeared over night and has been there for two days now. I am a very clean person and hygienic so I do not know what this is. My husband doesn't even know what to think of it. Will it go away? Do I need to seek a doctor? What is it?? I do have a child but I didn't have him vaginally and that was 9 months ago so I am pretty sure we can rule out scar tissue. Yes I do shave, but not right there where the lump is and it doesn't look like an ingrown hair. Please help
https://www.healthtap.com/topics/lump-in-clitoris
I have skin tags,they show up on lower inside of inside lip,they started out as ingrown hairs,they cause me discomfort, & get  raw from being rubbed by jeans underwear,I went saw my doc.she removed by surgery, see a doc asap in case its something serous