Lump under arm and numbness

For almost 2 years I have had a lump under my left arm. Didnt go to dr because I was sure they would just say it was a boil or reaction to deodorant which I am certain it is not. Its definitely a lump slowly getting larger, not round in shape more elongated. Skin on top is now looking discoloured. Not painful to touch.Sited at junction of armpit and breast. However my left arm has now become numb, numbness is now descending below elbow and into fingers. Occasional sharp stabbing pain in left chest.Trying to get appointment with dr but long waiting list. In mean time any ideas as to possible causes.
It sounds like breast cancer
It can be a cyst, benign or malignant growth. You can get a  CT or MRI scan done. However the best test for confirmation of this lump is a FNAB (fine needle aspiration biopsy) of the lump which should be got done after consulting a physician. FNAB is aspiration of the material of the glands which is done by a fine gauge needle (22 or 25 gauge) and a syringe. Then the material is looked under the microscope to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.