Lump under skin

Around two weeks ago i found a big lump under my skin its on the inner side of my upper leg and has what looks like a white spot on the surface and round it the skin is red and purple , it doesn't cause any pain unless i touch it. I know it sounds nasty but i have tried to sqeeze the white stuff out even tried using a needle to put a hole in the skin but its just hard well abit of blood came out but nothing else. Hope someone can advise me cause im getting king of worried.
just sounds like a zit. quit playng with it and wash it and see if it goes away.