Lump undr skin (vagina)

I found a lump on the inner labia major and I've had it for about 7 days. It is quite sore to touch but not much to look at. It doesn't have a white head and its definitly under the skin. At times it is soo itchy and I have a large amount of vaginal discharge since discovering it. I am only 17, dont have std's and shaved that area about a month ago. I feel too embarrassed to tell anyone and certainly couldn't bear anyone looking down there. Can anyone give me suggestions on what to do as I'm quite concerned? Thanks x
If it's inside the inner lips it's probably an infected Skene's gland. If it is an outer lip that is swollen then it is probably an infected Bartholin's gland. Look them up to see which it might be. If it is either of these, there is no reason to be unduly embarrassed since they can happen to any woman at any time and for no reason at all. Good luck.
Infected hair follicle. yes you do have hair follicles there.