Lump

Hello. I'm 20 years old and I have a lump on my pelvis/ovary area. it's by the bikini line. I saw it for the first time about 2 months ago, after having a severe pain in my pelvis/ovaries. It was so bad I had to lay down and then I had nausea. But I don't know if that was the fear I had.  I went to the gyno and she sent me to have an ultrasound (not the transvaginal one because I'm a virgin) and a normal blood test. The blood tests where perfect, she said. As well as the ultrasound, but I have mild fluid in Douglas pouch. I did told her about the lump, but she didn't say anything and  she told me to have another ultrasound this month to see if the fluid in Douglas dissappeared. I used to have some pain on that area, but not anymore really. I still can see the lump and sometimes it seems like it changes its sixr
If it were ovarian cancer, there would have to be masses on your ovaries, which would show in a sonogram.  
Did the doctor feel the lump in your groin?  Could be  lymph node....

Probably not cancer....but, if you are not happy with the response from your doctor...get a 2nd opinion.
Sorry, it cut off. ...it seems like it changes its size, I sometimes see it smaller and sometimes a bit bigger. I don't know what it could be. Maybe lymph nodes? Because of the fluid in Douglas? Or maybe cancer, I don't know. I'm pretty scared, is it possible to be cancer at my age? And I don't know what was that severe pain I had. Was it the fluid in Douglas?