Lump

I feel a lump under my chin. Is this a sign of anything serious?  It is right in the center and is smaller than a pea size.
you have lymph nodes under you chin so they are probably enlarged.
What causes this lymph node to get enlarged.  I have no other symptoms.
Lymph nodes get enlarged when there is some kind of infection.
You have lymph nodes along either side of you jaw which doctors
check when you complain of a sore throat.  That tells them
further investigating is needed to determine the cause of the
infection.
my mom was treated for Lymphoma and is currently in remission however she had a lump under her chin that get very large and small but doesn't go away. The doctors can't seem to figure out wat it is. They did a biopsy and it doesnt appear to be cancer.Can you help?