Lupus symptoms and Menstral cycle

I have lupus/sjogren's syndrome, and I've noticed that my joint pain, headaches, and extreme fatigue and weakness increase during my menstral cycle. These symptoms are normal with lupus, but seem to worsen monthly. Is there a link?
HI TREECIE,THERE MIGHT BE MIGHT BE SOME LINK.I CAN NOT SAY FOR SURE,BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOCTOR.HAVING REAL HEAVY PERIODS EVERY MONTH CAN ALL SO DRAIN A WOMANS BODY.HAVE YOU TALKED WITH YOUR DOCTOR,ABOUT THIS?IF THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON A WHILE YOUR DOCTOR NEEDS TO KNOW,THERE MIGHT BE SOME THING MORE THAN JUST YOUR PERIOD EFFETCTING YOU.IT COULD ALL SO BE YOR LUPUS GETTING WORSE.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AND GET THIS CHECKED THIS WEEK.JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE,BEING SAFE IS BETTER THAN BEING SORRY LATER.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF HON.TNT406
I also have Lupus and had same problems as you have described.  I started keeping a pain journal and found that my problems increased a lot during menstruation as well as ovulation. I went to my OBGyn and was checked for endometriosis.  Turns out I had a lot of endo and surgery to get rid of it helped the symptoms greatly improve--even my lupus got better.  You might want to look into the symptoms of endoetriosis and check it out.