Lymph node on right side of neck

I'm 21 years old. Two days ago I got a really bad cold and my throat hurt etc. I did notice the day before that on my right side of my neck in between my ear and shoulder that I had a pea size lump. I cannot notice it by just looking at my neck but if I tilt my head to the left and feel around I can feel it. Idk if I had this before or if it just came up since I got sick. Idk if it's anything to worry about or not. I've also been stressed a lot recently and I know that lymph nodes can swell because of that as well. I've been stressing a lot about my health recently and I think that's causing all my problems.
It's common for lymph nodes to swell before sickness. It's your body ramping up to fight off whatever has invaded your body.
Yes but it's still there now even though I'm not too sick anymore. Still taking antibiotics but feeling better. Maybe this always happened to me but since I've been a lot more stressed about my health I noticed it now.