Women's Health Community
64.7k Members

Maca

Has any women tried Maca for increasing fertility?  I am interested in your story as it may help others trying to conceive and there hasn't been a study on its effects done on women.  I have been on it for 4 days now and have noticed increased libido, better skin and sleep. Aparently it balances out hormone levels naturally without the side effects so I am hoping to conceive within 3 months.  Would like to know if anyone has fallen pregnant tith Maca. Love to hear from you gals.
1 Responses
546318 tn?1328197235
Hi, I just started taking today to hopefully help increase my fertility and sustain a pregnancy when I get pregnant. I lost baby m/c 2 months ago and will try anything to stop that from happening again.  You will have been on it for over a month now... Any joy bfp?  Noticed any changes to your cycle at all- cm, length luteal, estrogen levels, fertile days etc?  I would really appreciate a reply as I was a bit dubious about taking maca at first but when my af arrived today I thought I have to try it..
Have an Answer?
Women's Health Community
64.7k Members
97.8k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.