Maca

Has any women tried Maca for increasing fertility?  I am interested in your story as it may help others trying to conceive and there hasn't been a study on its effects done on women.  I have been on it for 4 days now and have noticed increased libido, better skin and sleep. Aparently it balances out hormone levels naturally without the side effects so I am hoping to conceive within 3 months.  Would like to know if anyone has fallen pregnant tith Maca. Love to hear from you gals.
Hi, I just started taking today to hopefully help increase my fertility and sustain a pregnancy when I get pregnant. I lost baby m/c 2 months ago and will try anything to stop that from happening again.  You will have been on it for over a month now... Any joy bfp?  Noticed any changes to your cycle at all- cm, length luteal, estrogen levels, fertile days etc?  I would really appreciate a reply as I was a bit dubious about taking maca at first but when my af arrived today I thought I have to try it..
97.8k Questions