Massive Weight Gain?

I've had anorexia nervosafor almost three years, and I'm in recovery. Is it possible to gain 5 lbs in 3 days? I was not stuffing my face or sitting on my ***, I'm just hoping the scale was off because this is giving me a lot of anxiety. Please help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes it is possible. Your body fluctuates between 5-10 pounds everyday. Also congratulations on your way to recovery good luck!
Helpful - 0
Very possible.  When I get on the scale in the morning, I'm always at least 5 pounds lighter than I am at the end of the day after I've eaten normally portioned meals and drank water.  Some of it's water weight, some of it is the food that's making its way through your digestive system, etc.  Nothing to be worried about.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.