Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Masturbating

I'm 15 and I masturbated with the end of a hair brush and I bled, I was thinking I had my period cuz I didn't have it yet this month. The today I didn't and I'm panicking a little bit and I'm worried I won't be able to have kids when I'm older now.  But I have masturbated with the brush before and every thing was fine. Now my lower stomach hurts. What do I do?
1 Responses
3191940 tn?1447272317
If you inserted the end of a hairbrush into your vagina, that is likely what caused the bleeding.  Please don't put any object into your vagina that isn't designed to go in there. In addition to hurting yourself, you run the risk of bacterial infection.
If your lower stomach hurts, it might be that your period is about to start, and you are getting menstrual cramps.  If the pain worsens or doesn't go away (and you don't get your period), you should definitely talk to your mom and see a doctor.

This even is unlikely to have affected your future fertility.  But, as I mentioned, please don't insert anything into your vagina that isn't designed to be there.  You could seriously injure yourself or get an infection.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.