Medroxyprogesterone side effects!

I just took my first dose 10 mg of Provera to induce a period i skipped 4 months in a row..... I'm scared after reading others experiences with the medication anyone ever take it?
I finished a dose today and am anxiously awaiting a period as well.  My last period was in may and none since.

I had slight acne went away if you dont touch them, nausea and extremed mood swing.  Today i am gettin cramping under stomach and back pains.
It was not so bad for me as well as everyone is different.

Its the price we have to pay to actually have a period, hoping me period goes back to normal so i wont have to take any more Provera or bc according to the doctor.

Pray it changes
I have to take it for first time tonight! Scared of side effects! Just found out I have pcos n I'm havin hard time understandin it! I have been dealin with a lot of stress an now this!!!
I have heard that stress can possibly result in PCOS....I have not been diagnosed with anything but I have been under quite a bit of stress as well and have skipped 4 cycles......anyway Ive been taking the medroxyprogesterone  for 2 1/2 days and no significant side effects...a little sluggish feeling kinda blah and dreaming alot more than usual.....other than that Im pretty functional I guess