Menopause

I have been having hot flashes and having only one period once a year but I am spotting blood everyday. I was wondering if spotting blood everyday is normal when going through menopause?
Thank you!
You don't mention how old you are so that makes it hard to determine if you are indeed menopausal. I'm not a doctor, but have started the pre-menopause stage with the hot flashes etc. My menses have become more regular though so that's no comparison I suppose. But I have a friend that was my age that had been going through what you shared and it turned out to be endromitriousis. (sorry don't know how to spell it)

She got it take care of with a partial hysterectomy and is fine now after 5 years.

I would go to the doctor and have a vaginal check if I were you to make sure nothing is going on down there that shouldn't be. I also recently read that excessive sweating could be a sign of High Blood pressure as well. So there may be other things that are contributing to your lack of menses.