Menstrual Cramps

I started having periods at the age of thirteen. I have never experience cramps yet, and my period usually last about 3 to 4 days. I am now 18 years old, still haven't experience cramps, and my period still lasts 3 to 4 days.

My questions is: Is this normal? Is my body not functioning well? Why am I not getting any cramps?

Help is much appreciated. I'm very curious about this.
i m not very sure but i think it depends on body types and flow of blood ( might be other reasons too) my sister has ight bleeding and she never had it too since she's been into puberty..but i have heavy days and for 1st 2days have cramps..but ask some professional too