A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members
1164742 tn?1262959830

Menstrual Cramps

I started having periods at the age of thirteen. I have never experience cramps yet, and my period usually last about 3 to 4 days. I am now 18 years old, still haven't experience cramps, and my period still lasts 3 to 4 days.

My questions is: Is this normal? Is my body not functioning well? Why am I not getting any cramps?

Help is much appreciated. I'm very curious about this.
1 Responses
1153085 tn?1341305493
i m not very sure but i think it depends on body types and flow of blood ( might be other reasons too) my sister has ight bleeding and she never had it too since she's been into puberty..but i have heavy days and for 1st 2days have cramps..but ask some professional too
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.