Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Menstrual Cycle

ok, so last month, i got my period a full 4 days like always do but this time it was early i got it on 2nd of the month and it lasted to the 5th, then on the 23rd i got my period again which only lasted to the 24th.. i took a pregnancy test and it read negative.. at times it feels a lil crampy in my tummy but nothing ever shows up.. i might of gained a little more weight but idk whats going on with me...i dont feel stressed.. but thinking about this .. its stressing me out!!!
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Polymenorrhea or bleeding from vagina more than once a month could be due to several causes such fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, uterine polyps, hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems and bleeding disorders. It can also be a part of severe pelvic inflammatory disorder. STDs like Chlamydia and gonorrhea too can cause this.

You should get an evaluation done from a gynecologist and get these possibilities ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.