Menstrual Cycle

ok, so last month, i got my period a full 4 days like always do but this time it was early i got it on 2nd of the month and it lasted to the 5th, then on the 23rd i got my period again which only lasted to the 24th.. i took a pregnancy test and it read negative.. at times it feels a lil crampy in my tummy but nothing ever shows up.. i might of gained a little more weight but idk whats going on with me...i dont feel stressed.. but thinking about this .. its stressing me out!!!
Polymenorrhea or bleeding from vagina more than once a month could be due to several causes such fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, uterine polyps, hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems and bleeding disorders. It can also be a part of severe pelvic inflammatory disorder. STDs like Chlamydia and gonorrhea too can cause this.

You should get an evaluation done from a gynecologist and get these possibilities ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.