Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Menstrual cramps

Hey everyone!! Need a little help here. I am at my 3rd placebo pill as of today the 21st at 9pm. I noticed that on early Sunday I woke up with severe cramps. I thought my period had come down. I went to check and nothing. The cramps kept going and going. I was curious to see if I was going to be on my prd so I used a tampon. I pulled it out right away and noticed that were was blood clots(just like last month) Nothing was still coming down when I would urinate or wipe myself clean. Through out the day, my pain level was probably 8. I was out and about at a store and I had to run to the RR because I felt like it was coming down again. I checked and nothing, when I urinated, I noticed that a bit of blood came out. But that was it. So I put a tampon on again. Later that day, I had to urinate again and I wipe myself and noticed that on the tp (sorry TMI) there was light blood. The cramps still continued. While at home, I had the same thing too; light blood on tp. So I dont know whats going on. Any ideas!? I kept using tampons through out the day and there was blood/and blood clots on it like last month. I'm getting worried. Please let me know if its anything serious!!!

PS: I had sex with my bf the day before this "so call prd". Even though I was on placebo, we used a condom. Wks before that we had sex without a condom, but I have been on b/c for 3 months now. We had sex the first month on b/c without a condom and everything was ok. So yeah help please!!

Thanks!!! :)
1 Responses
take a pregnany test i had 3 months of bleeding with each pregnancy hormones can play nasty tricks on us females if it comes up negative then just stop thinking about it because stress can delay it also, best of luck
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.