Metal feeling and pain

My husband said he feels a metal pain inside me during sex and today, he noticed he had a tear after sex. What could this be? I’m so worried.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So your husband feels like he is bumping into metal and it hurts?  Trying to understand what is going on.  You don't have metal in you most likely.  :>)  You do have a pubic bone.  Not sure if that is what he is feeling.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could it be:
- a forgotten tampon from the end of your  last period?
- genital warts?
- your pubic bone?
I don't think any of those would cut him, but there is a slim chance that a genital wart could feel that rough. Can you feel anything inside your vagina with your fingers? (Be sure to wash your hands really well before checking.)