Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

Metal feeling and pain

My husband said he feels a metal pain inside me during sex and today, he noticed he had a tear after sex. What could this be? I’m so worried.
2 Responses
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
So your husband feels like he is bumping into metal and it hurts?  Trying to understand what is going on.  You don't have metal in you most likely.  :>)  You do have a pubic bone.  Not sure if that is what he is feeling.  
134578 tn?1578157483
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could it be:
- a forgotten tampon from the end of your  last period?
- genital warts?
- your pubic bone?
I don't think any of those would cut him, but there is a slim chance that a genital wart could feel that rough. Can you feel anything inside your vagina with your fingers? (Be sure to wash your hands really well before checking.)

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.