Might morning-after-pill delay my period?

my problem is delayed menstruation. Last period appeared 25.09. I've had sexual intercourse on the 9.10. and due to condom burst, I took morning-after pill called EllaOne (exactly 4 hours after this misfortunate happening). 3 days after taking this pill had unusual, brownish mucus, but only 1 day.
I've waited 2 weeks in order to make the pregnancy test from store and the result was negative. Being concerned with lack of period on October i went to nearest hospital for beta hCG test of blood to be carried out (was about 1 month after having an intercourse) and the result was =<0,100 mIU, which would indicate I'm not pregnant.
Why am I not having period on time? It's being already 52 days since my last menstruation. May I exclude the possibility of being pregnant? Or is it the result of EllaOne?
I'd like to add, I've never had any problem of gynecological source, neither I was using any hormonal contraception.
Please, help me. I feel hopeless, I'm very stressed of being pregnant...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome.  The morning after pill is a whopping dose of hormones.  When you take it, it will alter your hormonal level and delayed periods and irregular periods are very normal.  I know that can be frustrating and confusing after fearing pregnancy but really, being super delayed is normal hon.  good luck
Hi! Thanks for response.
Well, I've been searching about period delaying after plan-B-pill, but I haven't got any helpful information. At least not in my country's sites. All I could learn from posts on forums was 2-days delay, 4-days delay. But not 4 weeks! Thought I could be kinda freak.