Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
4565515 tn?1373411085

Missed Four Combo Pills at the start of a pack!!!!!!! HELP!!!

So I take Apri, and I have been taking it for around 2 or 3 years now. My sugar pills ended 3/08/14. So I should have started taking the new pack on the 9th. I didn't take any pills until the 12th! Then I just took the four all at once. I took the pills on time for the next couple of days, then started taking them at different times. My question: Could I have ovulated and how would I know? My husband and I have had unprotected (pull out method) sex four or five times within this period of time. Please HELP!
1 Responses
Maybe. Sounds too early in the pack though, I get nervous in the second week, but I would suggest using condoms, keep taking your pilss at THE SAME TIME every day and see what happens at the end of the month. Sounds like you've done something I've done many times, I was okay, bit everyone is different.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.