Missed Four Combo Pills at the start of a pack!!!!!!! HELP!!!

So I take Apri, and I have been taking it for around 2 or 3 years now. My sugar pills ended 3/08/14. So I should have started taking the new pack on the 9th. I didn't take any pills until the 12th! Then I just took the four all at once. I took the pills on time for the next couple of days, then started taking them at different times. My question: Could I have ovulated and how would I know? My husband and I have had unprotected (pull out method) sex four or five times within this period of time. Please HELP!
Maybe. Sounds too early in the pack though, I get nervous in the second week, but I would suggest using condoms, keep taking your pilss at THE SAME TIME every day and see what happens at the end of the month. Sounds like you've done something I've done many times, I was okay, bit everyone is different.