Missed pills could I become pregnant?

I'm on the combined pill which I take 21 of in a month everyday at 4:30pm I'm not the best at remembering things so I downloaded an app to remind me but my phone was dead I had intercourse on Sunday night with a condom but it's not always the best method. I started my new pack on friday took sat and sun as normal, on monday I completely forgot and on tuesday I remembered about 10 at night so I took one and staggered it out taking the next a few hours later today I started bleeding but I just had my period finish on Sunday morning is there any chance I could be or could become pregnant and what are the next steps I should take? Should I see a doctor?
This looks like breakthrough bleeding due to irregularity in taking the pills rather than any implantation bleeding. Moreover you had protected intercourse by using condom. Hence chances of pregnancy are less.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.