Missing 2 days pill after sex

Me and my girlfriend had sex, she missed the pill for 2 days after and then took 2 pills for the next two days after that. She then took it as usual after that.
She had taken the pill normally until that point.
She has said her boobs are sore.
Could she be pregnant ?
It is possible she is pregnant yes, but it was unlikely her previous doses where completely ineffective after that time frame because most daily BC pills build effectiveness over time (that's why they advice to continue using alternative BC methods for at least a month). Also, her breasts might be sore because of taking a double dose, stress, period, exercise, ect. even though sore breasts during pregnancy is a possibility. Do not rely on one symptom to confirm or deny your suspicions. Take a test instead.

Also, BC should not be taken out of the recommended dose unless directed by a doctor. Remember that BC has a number of dangers associated with use that should never be ignored.

I would advise taking a test in several weeks to check for pregnancy. Hope this helps.