Missing Period For 6 Months

I have not had a period for 6 months. I am not on birth control or have been for the past year. I have seen a gyn. I had blood work all normal. I had a pap. all normal. I had an ultra sound inner & outer all normal. My gyn. is stumped she has no idea why I have no period this has never been a problem for me since I was 12 I have had a period. Along with not having a period I have hot flashes mildly but my doc. thinks that is due to my prescription I take, I have also gained weight suddenly I look bloated to people they say. I crave sweets uncontroloby. I have severe depression and anxiety I take a prescription for but none of my prescriptions cause loss of periods. So given that I am 23 years old and married this is pretty weird all pregnancy tests negative. I have taken those tests on-line for hormone deficency and it says severe hormone deficency. I don't know if that could cause missing periods but hey I am grasping at straws here since all the doc. are stumped I'm dumbfounded. SO PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL. I am willing to take vitamins be on a special diet just let me know what to do or if there is a special person besides the one's I've seen.

Thank You

Jessica Ewald
My friend has a simular problem and the ob thought it was due to low estrogen
that is all the advice i can offer...Sorry..

The prescription antidepressant & anxiolytics work by altering the cerebral neurotransmitters. That could very likely be the reason for your craving for sweets. I have seen this in a friend who is on Anafranil (Clomipramine) 125 mg/day. It stimulates appetite & that too for sweet foods. That should explain your weight gain to some extent.
Which prescription meds are you taking & in what dosage?
As far as your amenorrhea is concerned, in my opinion is due to Neurochemical/ Hormonal imbalance, caused indirectly by your prescription meds, anxiety, stress & weight gain.

Good Luck.
In regards to what meds I am taking morphine 60mg 2x daily, Effexor xrelease 75mg 1x daily, seroquel 50mg 1x daily, flexeril 10mg 1x at night, dicyclomine 10mg 1 4x daily as needed (for IBS).

Thank you for the comments I have gotten if this info of my meds I take can help anyone think of why I am missing my period I would really appreciate it.

Recap of what is going on I haven't had a period in 6 months, I have seen a gyn, had blood work, ultra sound interior and exterior all results came back normal along with normal pap. I have gained weight suddenly, I crave sweets constantly, I have horrible migraines that used to be every couple days but since I had to quit my job due to not being able to work they have decreased. I would have horrible anxiety attacks now they have lessoned as well I still have severe depression and weeping spells.

One doc has mentioned he believed I had fibermialga due to extreme joint pain but I don't have arthritus. I have imsomnia then I am so fatigued that I am out for a few days to week. I just want to know what I need to do to be normal and to get my life back I will do or take anything.

Any advice would be great. Thank You

Jessica Ewald ***@****
I hope you read my earlier post clearly. Thanks for providing the details of your prescription drugs. I can imagine the social stress you are going through. In your case everything is linked & it
Thank you so much for your advice you have been a light in my dark questioning world I feel helpless and everyone I turn to seems to want to try a whole reigim of meds I guess their theroy is mor meds the merrier but not in my case.

I have been doing some research on homeopathy like taking **** qui it says it can help normalize periods and chaste berry I don't know if you have any herbal knowledge as well as your vast experience and knowledge in the general medical field I would really appreciate it.

Right now I am really tired of shoving bandaids over the booboos I really want to get to the root of problem and fix it but I want to try something.
HI, IM HAVING A PROBLEM, IM 18 YEARS OLD..MY PERIOD IS LATE I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE IT @ THE BEGINNING OF JUNE, AND NOW ITS ALREADY JULY I STOPPED TAKING MY PILLS IN MID MAY AND I TOOK ONE TEST IT SHOWED NEGATIVE, SO I WONDER WHAT IS IT, IT NEVER HAPPEND TO ME BEFORE MY PERIOD USUALLY COMES 3 DAYS EARLIER OR LATER, BUT NOW I'M WORRIED OR SHOULDN'T I HELP ME PLEASE