Month long period?!

Hello. I'm 16. Ever since I first started my periods at 11 they've always been uneven. I started to take the pill when I was 13 to reduce the heaviness of my flow. At 14 I stopped taking the pill and got the implant. A couple of months ago I started on the pill again as my flow got heavy, then stopped as it died down. I have to take 20mg of Fluoxetine and 6mg of melatonin daily. My period started over a month ago and I am still on. I've put all I could think of that would affect it above. I'm really scared.
I'm unclear what you did with the pill.  I get you were on it from age 13-14 then just recently began taking it again for a brief amount of time.  Are you saying you took it while on your flow rather than in between periods?