Mood Swings Bad Help Please

Hey im 18 ive never had mood swings so bad i use to be depressed and got help year ago but all of sudden in the last week one min im happy as, then next angry, upset and repeats everyday. i dont know if it normal or what and i had sex on the 26th of Oct and my period hasnt came yet im worried maybe im preg or i dont know some one please help me

Missed periods and changes in mood are the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. The area around your nipples turns dark. Tiredness, nausea and vomiting, sometimes referred to as morning sickness, ranging from queasiness to severe vomiting that can manifest just in the morning are also early symptoms.
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. If you miss your periods then you can test 1 week- 10 days after you miss your periods or you can test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.