Mosquito look-alike bump on pubic area

I'm a guy, 15 years old and a month ago I shaved off my pubes (I don't know why). But about 2 weeks after that I noticed a small, dime sized, bump form. It looks almost identical to a mosquito that you scratched. It's a little red but it doesn't itch, hurt,  or have any other symptoms. (I know it's not a STD) I'm wondering if this is because of an ingrown hair or something else. Please and thank you for your help.
Sounds like you have an ingrown hair; good news, not an infected one! Try using a warm wash cloth on the area at least once a day. Exfoliate the bump with warm water and soap, but make sure you are being gentle. You should eventually get to a point where you can see the hair; sterilize a tweezer once it's visable and then to lift it up gently but don't pull it out! You can put an antibiotic ointment on it as well so it doesn't get infected. If it gets infected, please make sure you go to a doctor to get antibiotics.
Thanks for the comment. In my original statement I forgot to add that it was scabbing. I don't know if this will affect anything. But thanks again for your help!
You could have scratched it without realizing it, like sleeping or drying off with a towel. Just continue to keep an eye on it!