Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

My clitoral hood swells up to 5 times its size during sexual activity?

Warning: this is a gross and embarrassing question, read at your own risk. I know that the clitoris and the vulva swells during sexual activity and it's normal...but I feel I'm at another level. My clitoris and clitoral hood are already big to begin with and during sexual activity the clitoris gets much longer (reaches 3cm) and the clitoral hood around it swells so much it must be 2cm wide... It looks like I have a weird fat mountain sticking out and I'm only 17... Please tell me there's a way to fix this. I know all vaginas are different and that size varies but I feel that mine is really out of hand and not really normal. It also is really hard to masturbate since the clitoris is so long and hard, and the hood is so thick big. I don't know if it's a problem that I can solve (like if there's too much blood that goes in there when aroused I don't know) I really hope it is solvable, let me know please!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.