My clitoral hood swells up to 5 times its size during sexual activity?

Warning: this is a gross and embarrassing question, read at your own risk. I know that the clitoris and the vulva swells during sexual activity and it's normal...but I feel I'm at another level. My clitoris and clitoral hood are already big to begin with and during sexual activity the clitoris gets much longer (reaches 3cm) and the clitoral hood around it swells so much it must be 2cm wide... It looks like I have a weird fat mountain sticking out and I'm only 17... Please tell me there's a way to fix this. I know all vaginas are different and that size varies but I feel that mine is really out of hand and not really normal. It also is really hard to masturbate since the clitoris is so long and hard, and the hood is so thick big. I don't know if it's a problem that I can solve (like if there's too much blood that goes in there when aroused I don't know) I really hope it is solvable, let me know please!