Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

My girlfriend is bleeding

My girlfriend has lost the baby about a month ago.  She was about 3 months along in the pregency.  Latley she has started to have dreams about losing it and everything.  Normally that wouldn't worry me to much because that is really normal and I would be there to try and comfort her.  But latley when she has been having these dreams she is dreaming about bleeding from the vigina area and when she wakes up there is a signifigant amount of blood from it.  It is really scaring me that something is wrong.  I mean we have not had sex since losing the baby but we both want to try for another one so bad.  We both want kids and we are both scared that this is something serious.  Please any one out there that can help post on this. Thank you
1 Responses
I think she should call her Dr. and see if she should still be bleeding this long after the miscarrage.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.