My left arm is weak and feels strange

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm 19 years old (female) and I admit to being somewhat of a hypochondriac. However, I have been getting this aching sensation in my entire left arm for months now. Sometimes it can go away for a week or two and then come back. It's especially sore in the crook of my arm where I bend it and I can't stop picturing my arteries closing in or something horrendous going on inside my body.

Can someone please please help me, I have exams this week and my mind is a million miles away :(
Do you sit at a desk using a computer a lot? What you're describing sounds like it could be related to poor posture and an incorrect computer set up. Maybe it's worth seeing a physiotherapist
thanks for replying. I dont think it's due to my posture... For instance, when I wrote this question 2 hours ago my left arm was very sore. Now, there's hardly any pain. It comes and goes and feels like it's radiating from inside my arm.