Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

My stomach hurts after having sex.... What does this mean?

So last night me and another guy had unprotected sex, this morning my stomach was hurting really bad, like cramps in the tenth degree. The pain is so bad that i feel sick, at this very moment the pain is still there but, it only hurts when i stand up or lay down. So what does this mean?
5 Responses
Could be an std. See your doctor
it happens that quick?
It could be an std/sti. If you have had sex with other men and unprotected it could be hard to tell. It may not even be an std or sti. It may be from something else going on with another organ.
I'd go to your GYN and see what they say!
9558865 tn?1415635050
It's sound like u have std go cheak ur self
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.