My vagaina is itchy for days after I masturbate I use my fingers and rub my clit

My clitorous becomes itchy for days after iv masturbated it started a few months bk it go's away until I masturbate again then same problem
COMMUNITY LEADER
Itchy usually suggests a yeast infection or other kind of vaginal infection or fungus. Any issues about what might be on your fingers? Are you washing them and scrubbing your nails really well before you do anything? Just having an orgasm doesn't make you itchy, it would be something introduced to your skin.
Also, the kind of underwear you wear can have an impact. White cotton undies washed with a mild detergent and rinsed well are the best for your lady region -- underpants made of nylon or other manmade fibers can help trap bacteria.
No idea what may have been on my fingers after the 1st time it that I experienced the itching every time b4 I go 2 bed I wash my hand with soap and hot water but still itch afterwards
It might even be a reaction to the kind of soap you use. If you think it could be a (a mild form of) yeast infection, you might consider trying an over-the-counter medication like Monistat. But look it up first and be sure it is for something as mild as you are describing.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community