My vulva is itching since 2 days, What can I do?

My clitoris and inner and outer surrounding area has been itching crazily since past 2 days. The itch started with my periods. I have never experienced such a thing before. Also, had trimmed down there just the night before.
Please suggest something urgently.
It could potentially be irritation from trimming. I would suggest you have a shower, don't use soap or anything just warm water. Apply some non-scented lotion to the area - avoiding the entrance to your vagina. Then let things "air" out for a bit.

It is winter and the air is dry. That affects all parts of our body include out labia minora. If that doesn't work, I suggest seeing a doctor.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Some women do get itching from shaving in the pubic area.  The nerve endings go a little crazy then.  However, you are describing your whole area that wouldn't be involved in that.  do you have any discharge?  Could this be a yeast infection?