Nabothian cyst

Hi I am 45 years married woman with three kids. in a recent routine ultra sound of the whole abdomen I discovered there is a 1.57 cm nabothian cyst in cervical part of my uterus. i am diabetic too. is this a serious matter? as I have read nabothian cyst are not very serious. should I ignore this or I should visit a gyne/ please suggest me immediately what should I do?

A nabothian cyst is a mucus-filled lump on the surface of the cervix and appears as a small, white raised bump. There can be more than one and they are totally harmless. No treatment is required for them and they are harmless. They should not cause heavy bleeding which can be due to metrorrhagia.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.