Nine months post C-section still cramping and spotting

Hi so its been a little over nine months since I had my c-section and I'm still in a lot of pain and discomfort and still spotting. The spotting may stop for a few days here and there but it always returns. I finding even know if I've gotten my period since or not because I'm always spotting. My stomach is always swollen and I mean swollen not blotted. I can't wear jeans anymore. It still hurts when I cough or sneeze. 
I have seen two doctors about this the first one didn't believe me so he didn't do anything about it. The second ordered blood work and an ultrasound and everything came back normal. Please someone help me!!! I can't carry or move anything without bleeding more!!! Its getting even harder to hold my daughter as she grows!!! 
P.s. I'm only 21.