Not sure

Hi I'm only new to this site but I have a question this is the first time it has ever happen to me. The end of April I had my periods which finished the beginning of May than 2 weeks later for them again for 7days and we are the 14th of June and not had my periods is that normal
Ofcourse abnormal. See a gynecoogist.
There are numerous reasons for having irregular periods. . High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style may be some of the common causes of you irregular periods.

If it persists then it needs evaluation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you to both I have a doctors appointment tomorrow

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community