O_o

I started taking birth control pills in December, 2011. Before i started taking them my periods were extremly heavy and painful. I took the pills for 3months and my period became very light, then i switched to the depo shot. My period did not come on this month and i am having consistant back pains. Is this back pain normal in my case?
Depo shots can cause loss of bone mineral density. Hence it is advised that all women on Depo-Provera get adequate calcium and Vitamin D (through diet and/or supplements) to help prevent osteoporosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.