OVULATION

OK IM LOST PLS HELP ME  I SEE EVERYONE TALKIN ABOUT THEIR BASEL TEMP WHATS THAT?? HOW DO I TAKE MINE?? WHERE DO I GET THE STICK?? AND I HAVE O IN A WHILE BUT IM NOW ON FERTILITY DRUGS SO WHEN I O WILL IT ONLY B 1 EGG OR MORE THAN 1??? ALL MY FRIEND SAY IM GONE HAVE TRIPLETTS IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I COULD DO TO INCREASE MY FERTILITY LIKE VITIMANS OR SOMETHIN??  THANXS FOR ALL REPLYS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought you take your basal temp by therometer.  so that would be how you take it

what stick

since your on fertility medications, like clomid, it might increase your chances of having multiples but not likely for triplets.

you should really talk to a doctor who can advise you on this matter
Hi how are you have you tried a fertilty monitor there pricey but verygood! if you need any info just send me a message and ill be happy to help butif i was you i would personally some and join the fertility forum they give u a much nicer welcome and ansew your questions with love as they no how ur feeling i am on a thread called women of strength there is someone always there with your back just add me as a friend and ill help with anything i can so heres some info on basel temping(BBT) dont worry i crnt do it i carnt get the hang of it lol

Basal body temperature (BBT) is your temperature when you first wake up in the morning or after at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep. Before you even get out of bed to brush your teeth or start your day, pop a basal thermometer (available at chemists) into your mouth. This thermometer shows minute incremental degree changes, unlike a regular thermometer.

Most basal thermometers come with a temperature-plotting chart. Make some extra copies of the chart, in case it takes you a few months to get pregnant, or print off a blank chart.

When you ovulate, hormonal changes trigger a slight rise in your BBT, which lasts at least until your next period. You'll probably notice your temperature spiking on other days but, unless it stays that way, you're probably not ovulating. You are most fertile on the day of the temperature spike and on the few days preceding it. Some fertility experts suggest you could still conceive if you have sex within 12 to 24 hours after the temperature spike. If you do become pregnant, your temperature will stay elevated throughout your pregnancy.

It is helpful to chart your temperature for a few months so you can see whether there's a pattern to your cycle. If you are ill or don't take your temperature immediately on waking, any pattern you find may be inaccurate.

Good Luck XX
OK I HAVE A QUESTION I HAVENT HAD AF N YEARS SO I WENT TO THE DOC AND HE GAVE ME PROVERA TO BRING HER DOWN WELL ITS DAY 32 N MY CYCLE AND SHES STILL NOT HERE!!! IVE HAD ALL THE TESTING DONE HSG N ALL AND IM FINE THE DOC PUT ME ON METAFORMIN AND SAID COME BACK IN 3 WEEKS FOR CLOMID, WHEN I GO BACK IN 3 WEEKS I WILL TAKE A TEST TO SEE IF IM PREGNANT IF NOT THAT MEANS I STILL DIDNT O AND THATS FINE ILL START CLOMID OR I COULD B PREGNANT IF , SO BY IT BEIN CD 32 AND AF IS STILL A NO SHOW SHOULD I TAKE A TEST NOW ??? OR SHOULD I ASSUME I DIDNT O BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN??? PLZ DONT THINK IM CRAZY  IM NOT I JUST HATE WAITIN ON AF OR A POSITIVE EPT WHICH WILL COME FIRST ???

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.