Off Birth Control Pill

My bf and I decided that its time to start a family. I was on the pill for about 8 years. I swtiched brands one month before we decided to get pregnant (if this matters). My last period on the pill started on the 28th of November. I finished my pack and didn't start a new one. The last pill (sugar pill) was on the 1st of December, making my last active pill the 25th of November. On the pill I always had 29 day cycles, but I  know that I might not have that off the pill. I was young when I went on the pill and before I did I never kept track of my cycles.
I have not had a period yet. If I have a 29 day cycle I should get it on the 26th of December.
I just want to know how soon its possible to get pregnant. Could I get pregnant before I even get my first period? Any info on this would be great. Thanks