On Clomid, ovulated, but no period and negative test

Background: I was on pills for 9 years. Came off pills and period (AF) did not come after 9 months. Went and saw an OB/GYN which referred me to a PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) specialist. I do not show any other PCOS symptoms other than no AF and many follicles but I was diagnosed with PCOS.

Prescription by OB/GYN: Provera, Progynova, Clomid

4th Cycle - Ovulation on day (D)17, AF on D35 (but very little blood).

This is my 5th cycle (will also be my last according to my OBGYN) on Clomid. Will have to start Gonal-f Pen from next cycle onwards.
D3-7: Clomid 50mg
D9: First scan, lining too thin, start Progynova
D9-23: Progynova 2mg twice a day (to improve lining)
D16: Third scan, lining 7mm, follicle 14mm.
D20: High ovulation started according to Ovulation Kit. Second daily sex from D20-D26.
D24: Peak ovulation according to Ovulation Kit.
D38: Did a home pregnancy test (HPT) and was negative.
Now D45: Still no AF and HPT is negative.

I have been feeling nauseous for 2 days now and increased cervical mucus but no other PG symptoms like cramping, spotting, tender breast or tiredness.

Can someone please tell me what is happening? I'll book in to see my OBGYN but she's currently on leave and this is stressing me out! Thanks!