Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

One night stand gave me BV and i am so depressed

I recently broke up with my EX fiance and I stupidly started a fling with guy in a relationship. We had sex without a condom (pull out) and I feel like I am going to be punished.  3 weeks later I started my cycle and a day later I developed an itch. When my cycle ended the itch also went away but I have watery discharge. I feel so Terrie.  I want to quit my job and just go away.  I feel like inhave stds and a very nasty person.  I have no one to talk to. I am very depressed.
I have been trying to pinpoint where the infection might've came from. A week before my period I had loose stool and the poop got into my vagina. Maybe it came from the bacteria of the poop.  I am very sad
1 Responses
134578 tn?1602101550
COMMUNITY LEADER
Are you certain it is BV?  See your doctor and get swabbed.  BV is no big deal, it is not even considered officially to be sexually transmitted, women can get it who haven't had sex; it's just an infection.  Go get swabbed, get your antibiotics, take them, and forget it.  It is not you being punished, for heaven's sake.
2 Comments
Yes the labs hasn't came in but she said from the looks of it it seems to be bv
Virgins can get BV.  Don't fret.  Take your full course of antibiotics and you will be fine.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.