Oral Sex and Yeast Infection

This may sound crazy, but the only time I seem to get a yeast infection is after receiving oral sex. If my boyfriend goes down 3 or 4 nights in a row I start developing one. I was just wondering if anyone else has expierencied this, or knows if there could possibly be something in his mouth causing this. (Obviously I would notice and not let him go there if is something I could see) Any suggestions would be great.

Can u help cure a yeast infection by giving oral sex
I would like to know can you get a yeast infection by have oral sex and using a sucker?
Hi,I'm sorry this is graphic...

I'm a teenager I've had sex a few times with the same guy I've never had any problems really, I had sex almost 5 months ago with a guy who I know was clear with no protection. I used to masturbate almost everyday until I got my first yeast infection. After my first I still did about every 3 days and I received what I think was one again. I believe its from using lubricant. I try not to as much anymore but it hurts when I do, and my lips of my vagina are almost always red and swollenish as well as the inner parts of the outside of my vagina. I'm SO scared and don't know what to do!! Also does anyone know how to stop masturbating its so addicting
my bf gave me oral and the next day complained about his throat hurting , and now i think i have a yeast infection . im really scared
I have a question .okay I'm a virgin ,almost 18 and I have a small  pimple looking bump almost on the inside of my vagina  but its on the left vagina lip or whatever its called and I was wondering what could it be
Can anyone get pregnent due to oral sex
I recieved oral sex from a guy that had been drinking beer. Is there anyway that the yeast from the beer couold have been in his mouth and transferred to my vagina therefor giving me a yeast infection?
Guys get yeast infections too. They just can't always SEE the symptoms as women do. I would take your guys to the doctor with you and mention how the bf/guy is connected. Also, gonnerhea and chlamydia cause recurrent yeast infections; BUT, both are CUREABLE.
Usually antibiotics alone cause yeast infections. Next time any doctor wants to put you (reader) on antibiotics, tell them you have recurring yeast infections, and they will usually prescribe a preventative yeast treatment.
Have your guy mouthwash before he goes down on you. If you give oral mouthwash yourself, just lowers the chances of getting yeast infections. I started doing this 2 years ago. Before then, I had yeast 10 to 12 times a year. Now, maybe twice a year! ;)
I keep getting a yeast infection. if i let someone perform oral sex on me while im infection will they get it
Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex just a few weeks ago and he broke my virginity , everytime i go o er there he gives me oral sex and fingers me after i get home i get that yeast infection feeling and feel really bad , i go to school with it its horrible , i take cranberry pills and it helps alil a few days ago i fibgered my self then a while later ot started to come back worse , what do i do? is this gunna happen to me everytine i have sex,oral,or fingered?
omg my mom was mean & saying ew thats gross who gets yeast infections and im like ok mom its not that gross .. geez i sware my mom acts so childish about diseases and health problems i get.
I love the attitude on here can I ask a random question I just got my first yeast infection and told my dad about it (that was an akward convo) and I have been taking amoxocilin for a tooth infection so I called my dentist office and told them and they called in a perscription in for the yeast infection itself its called fluconazole its one pill taken oraly. Have any of you heard of it? I took it 2 days ago and am wondering when it will start to show signs of recovery. And another thing I seem to feel relief when I masterbate. And I always feel horny like I need to is it normal to feel that way and to do it?
Hi! There's a medication called AZO yeast! The best. Is not expensive! ;)
I have not been "officially" diagnosed with a yeast infection, but I'm almost certain that I had one. And my boyfriend gave me oral sex, he now is suffering from canker sores on his tongue could it be my yeast infection that produced that?
Im not sure if i have a yeast infection hopefully u guys can help me out. Well for starters my vagina has been killing me its sooo itchy and i have this cottage cheese non odor discharge on my panties
What do u guys think?
it can be a yeast infection. we all have yeast in our body but it is up to us to control what we eat to control the yeast. I would recommend to stop eating starches and carbs for a week it should clear up on its own. but if your eating a lot of dairy and starches(bread) no matter how much medicine you use the yeast infection will be reoccurring. you have to make your body a horrible habitat for yeast. no bread no dairy at least one week and also look into anti fungal medications
Hi. I read your post and wanted to know if you ever got a response about this. I am experiencing the exact same scenario right now. Can oral sex from either of us be giving me a yeast infection. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and just wanted to ask first.
Ok, Im not sure if im just overly wet, ovulating or I have a yeast infection. After sex I take the precautions (clean it up rt away).  But because there is still leakage n I dont want it running down my leg or what have u. I wear a pantyliner.n when I do cleanse,i tend to wash my VJJ first w/a antibacterial soap(just for the hairy are) then w/ a vaginal wash. Then I cleanse everywhere else w/ my regular soap. I also have ceast of the ovaries (PCOS) n it comes w/ many differ problems. I recently had the marina put in ( dont want any more kids rt now). N normally my cycle will come like clock work. (are women pron to yeat infection before or after this?) I may get the oral sex 1 or 2 times a month. But when I do, I have multiple orgasams more than 3. Im just giving u all the detail sorry. I like to lay it out. But I have a ob/gyn but I have no funds pay for an appt at this Ok, Im not sure if im just overly wet, ovulating or I have a yeast infection. After sex I take the precautions (clean it up rt away).  But because there is still leakage n I dont want it running down my leg or what have u. I wear a pantyliner.n when I do cleanse,i tend to wash my VJJ first w/a antibacterial soap(just for the hairy are) then w/ a vaginal wash. Then I cleanse everywhere else w/ my regular soap. I also have ceast of the ovaries (PCOS) n it comes w/ many differ problems. I recently had the marina put in ( dont want any more kids rt now). N normally my cycle will come like clock work. (are women pron to yeat infection before or after this?) I may get the oral sex 1 or 2 times a month. But when I do, I have multiple orgasams more than 3. Im just giving u all the detail sorry. I like to lay it out. But I have a ob/gyn but I have no funds pay for an appt to talk or visit this timetime.  
Oh!my jacuzzi tub is my toy 50% of the time. Could this be cause of yeast infection? Or any that I named above in the previous,post be a cause.
Can a yeast infection be confused with bv ?? I have been to tht doctor the last two times I went I had a uti . Now I think I got a yeast infection . Because of the symptoms . Yes I am having sex . Bhut this is my first yeast infection & I half to wear a panties liner . Is tht a good or bad thang to do ?? Help me please !
I definitely have a yeast infection, and I've had it for about a week. I think it started after I received oral sex from a guy friend of mine. I took a one-dose pill that my doctor prescribed me because he was iffy about the medicine I'm on, and he thought it could give me a yeast infection. But, I'm almost positive I started getting the yeast infection before I got on the meds... How long will this last? I'm getting kind of scared since I took the pill 3 days ago. I have another one in my cabinet, and I'm debating whether I should take it tomorrow... Please help me!! Also, I'm 15 and my mother would kill me if she knew I'd received oral sex so I can't bring that up to her. I just need some advice so I can get through this!!
So I have a yeast infection while I'm on my period and it is the most uncomfortable thing ever. I had been using vagisil wipes and cream but that didn't seem to help so yesterday I took diflucan the anti fungal pill. Well last night it seemed to feel a little better but then about three hours after taking it I had the worst pain yet. Is it suppose to get worse before it gets better? Should I be concerned?
Yeast infections cannot be caused by eating yogurt while on antibiotics. In fact, it's important to eat yogurt (or even better, take a probiotic supplement) during and ESPECIALLY after you have been on a course of antibiotics. Taking the probiotic at the same time as the probiotic or yogurt is unhelpful though as the antibiotic will simply kill the probiotic. It's important to take the probiotic as far between antibiotic doses as possible. Antibiotics can and do often result in candida yeast overgrowths in women that most commonly display themselves as vaginal yeast infections because its a warm, damp area that yeast can flourish and multiple. When you have a yeast infection you need to stay away from simple carbohydrates (starchy foods, white bread, etc), sugar and processed foods. These things feed the yeast. If you are having recurrrent yeast infections it is very likely you have a candida yeast overgrowth. I would recommend going to your local health food store, ask your doctor and you can also do your own research online about it. Yeast is very difficult to get rid of so it will take effort if you do have recurrent infections.  I
Hope this helps and good luck!
Everyone IS so nice here! It's great to talk about these things so openly with women who are experiencing the same type of thing. I've had minor yeast infections my whole life but I just started having sex (I'm 18) and it started hurting a few days ago. My boyfriend goes down on me almost everyday... So all this definitely makes sense! It's worse this time then it has been ever, and one website said a yeast infection can be caused by "a change in vaginal environment". I guess that means sex for me! Or consistent sex every day type of thing. I'm about to start using monostat 3, but have been drinking cranberry juice for days! I heard yogurt helps too, and avoiding meats and sweets can help too, I think it's a pH thing! Don't know if this helped, but always good to have another opinion! :)
Yeah am experience the same symptoms. Virginia is wet and itchy. Slight itch. No pain or discomfort, just an itch. What can this be, any help please? Thanks
Im 15 and my boyfriend recently gave me "oral sex" and about 2 or 3 days after I started getting really itchy and irritated down there.. Should I ask him to not do it anymore because I don't want another yeast infection or is it just a quin cadence that I got it after everything happened?
Someone please help :/
Garlic cloves help. Natuaral way to cure it!!2 -3 night treatment

Ok well I've noticed it's all girls on this site but I have a concern that I think you guys could help with more then the blogs with sex addicted men! My girlfriend and I are 18 and we just lost our virginity to each other, but a few months before this she got a yeast infection and I was under the belief that it was because i had fingered her to often. She went to the doctor and then the infection seemed to clear up but now we have had sex and and i don't know if it is from the sex but it seems to have come back! There is kinda an off smell and a milky white substance! I used to go down on her on a regular basis but I've sorta stopped and I feel terrible because it made her so happy!.. Now that u know the whole story my questions are: Can I still go down on her (I can get past the taste and smell for her) but am I at risk of getting some sort of infection??.. And can we still have sex or is that just prolonging the infection? What should I do! I want to keep her happy and I don't want her to be embarrassed because of her yeast infection!
He might have thrush, a condition of the mouth and tongue. Some people have it genetically, etc. not just randomly. In some cases thrush can be a symptom of something else so maybe ( very nicely) you could ask him to see a doctor to make sure he doesn't. Second, theres no harm in mentioning this to your doctor for insight - though he/ she may just tell you to refrain from oral sex. Thirdly, could just simply be the bacteria in said persons mouth bothering the PH balance in your vagina. Vaginas are a complex thing! I doubt even by the time were 80 well even half understand our vagina, menstraul cycle, etc. as much as we need to to get by!!
You should do a candida cleanse. This was happening to me a few years ago and I discovered, with the help of my naturopath, that my body was full of yeast. Twice a year, I cleanse using a kit from my health food store called Candigone and it takes two weeks per cleanse. You'll feel really really awful at first because the yeast is dying and releasing toxins. Follow the kit, eat the recommended diet, and you'll clear it up. After the cleanse, stay away from sugars as much as possible. It feeds yeast. Your boyfriend should do the cleanse too.
Hi, i av ad this infection for a while n i find hard to talk to any1 bout it n i onle recently found out that its yeast infection after lots of research n alot of pple suffer frm,i didnt feel so alone any more, cos of it sex scares me,how can i get rid in less than a week plz i need advise ASAP
I too have this problem! i have never had yeast infection in my life but recently, i became sexually active with my boyfriend and
within the past 5 months , i have had about 4 yeast infections! i went to the doctor twice already within this period of time. She tested me for EVERYTHING. the first visit, she told me it was BV and gave me medication, which cleared me up. The second visit, she told me i had nothing and tested me for everything again. everything came back negative again. She gave me medication anyway and it was cleared up. A few days later, my boyfriend and I had intercourse  (always with protection) and he also gave me oral sex. the symptoms came back a week later! i have been so fruastrated and embarassed about this!!!! i have a whitish/yellowish discharge and a
really really really horrible smell! im always so self concious!!! this is ruining my life!! i had him get tested for everything also and he doesnt have anything either. I tried everything over the counter and the only think that worked was monistat! Because of this, i stopped having sex with him but about two weeks ago, he gave me oral sex and guess what? It came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i noticed that he usually drink alcohol right before performing oral sex on me and i am wondering if that is the cause of it?????

please please please help because this has never happed to me and i dont know what to do, i have tried everything!!! the doctor says its nothing but why do i keep getting symptoms?
Many times women get these infections from the bacteria of their partner, be it from oral activity, full intercourse, or what have we...there's bacteria from his body going to ours. The best way to deal with this is to naturally let the body heal withOUT antibiotics, or even douching...you're storage of bacteria (and probiotics from yogurt) will balance things out in your genital area to where you won't be getting yeast infections from the single partner for whose bacteria you've allowed yourself to adjust to. I know from experience: Taking Monistat creams, to oral antibiotics from doctors, to douching, and then just plain creating ways to curb the discomfort while allowing my body to do its own thing healing.  STEPS: You'll need to discontinue intercourse until healed because it'll agitate you greatly (give him oral, hand jobs, or anal till you're healthy), and to deal with the itching discomforts, wash your genital area a couple times over the day, every 8 hours or whatever your body needs or you can afford and gently PAT dry and fan it down there, and wear LOOSE cotton underwear like men's shorts (seriously) or none at all if your wearing pant anyway, because you don't want cloth rubbing down there and causing discomfort. Oh and make sure your bath towels have all of the laundry detergent thoroughly rinsed out. Don't scratch and rub too much down there as tempting as it may be, you want to avoid inflamming yourself. USE ONLY a delicate soap like Dove if you must on the outside genital area and rinse with plenty of water! I really hope this helps.
Many years ago I had recurring yeast infections, typically after sexual contact. I then met my husband and they disappearred for the entire time we were together. unfortunately our marriage did not last.  Just recently I started seeing a new man and eventually we had sex for the first time, both oral and penetration. that same week I got a yeast infection.
im scared to go through the recurring infections again. is it because of the new guy and why didnt it happen w one guy but did with the others?
Hi. I am not a medical professional at all, but I do get alot of yeast infections (unfortunately). I have found out that spermacides and latex always seems to trigger mine...I am also  Hypoglycemic which i need a certain amount of sugar intake. So as women we crave chocolates and what not and that could be triggering them as well. I have had to stop eating candy and cute down on sweets (believe me it's sooo not easy). Consuming more garlic than you normally would, could help so much along with I have found out that eating lemons here and there when you feel like you are getting one while using monostat will or could help.....and when you get it under control pro biotics help.
aw dont feel bad they happen...
  I have had b v from using vaginal deodrant and bubble baths.I went to the gum clinic and was given Metronidazole tablets which cleared it up in two days and told to use emollient cream insted of soap on the genital area.I bought some Acidophilus which ive yet to try.Also for utis drink cranberry juice.I hope this helps everyone.From Debbie
Okay so I'm having the same problem to which everyone here is having this is my 2nd yeast infection and I got it the same way I got my 1st one I have sec and bam the little **** is back I use the summer eve ph balance so that maybe that can help from preventing one and I also douche but not a lot and still that didn't even help because I got another one, is there something wrong with me I'm at the point where I'm scared to have sex because I don't want to deal with all the irritation:( so what do you think is wrong with me.. help!
it could be a herpe - but don't freak out! just about everyone has the herpes virus in them, the herpes simplex 1, which most people get as a kid (chicken pox). it is possible for them to show up on your genitals, although usually simplex 2 is associated with genitals. but you can go ahead and rule out simplex 2 (genital herpes), since you're a virgin. it's probably just a harmless little herpe! it could be anything though. humans get random skin irritations all the time.
I have had this yeast infection for about 2 months now and I tried canesten nd tiocosid fungal cream but still no improvement,
I have had yeats infection for about 2months now I used canestene and tiocosid fungal cream,but its not gone mistakenly scratched it nd it bled a lot,please help me what can I do
If I have a head cold and give my girl friend oral sex, can I give her a yeast infection?  The reason I ask is that I preformed oral sex on her while I was starting to have symptoms of catching a cold.  Is it possible?
I kept getting yeast infections. Didn't understand why. Until one night I discovered my husband had been dying his pubic hair. I asked him about it and at first he denied it. So I showed him the dye residue left on the towel, he couldn't deny it any longer. I told him if he wanted to continue having sex with me, he'd better stop dying his hair. He stopped immediately. I laugh at it now, but it wasn't funny when I kept getting yeast infections and paying doctor visits.
I had the exact same problem last year I had a yeast infection that kept coming back over and over and over again. It seemed like the pills the doctor gave me would work for a couple days then it would come right back ...... Long Story short after 5 months of this and several doctors appointments later they finally tested me for diabetes and the test came back that I was a type 1 diabetic. I had no history of diabetes in my family and there were no other warning signs other than the yeast infection. So I would recommend getting tested for diabetes good luck hope this helps.