PAIN DURING AROUSAL

My pain is not during intercourse, but before. As soon as I start becoming aroused, I feel this very strong ache in my genitals. My vaginal entrance and clitoris are not sensitive to the touch, rather the pain seems to be coming from somewhere deep inside. It gets stronger and stronger the longer foreplay goes on, until it becomes quite painful and makes me want to avoid getting aroused at all. Any ideas?
LORD HAVE MERCY.....that has to be awful.  I don't know.  I've never experienced it but I can't imagine it's something serious....maybe it's a hormonal thing.  You know your body wanting to procreate?
I DON'T KNOW. I WENT TO 4 DIFFERENT DOCTORS AND THEY COULD NOT HELP ME.
I bet hormonal.  Are you pregnant, how far along are you?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I don't have endometriosis. And I regularly orgasm. And you right once I orgasm the pain is gone. I am trying to get pregnant (I had done 3 IVFs and I misscaried at 16w and 8w and did not get pregnant last time)and when I was pregnant and getting aroused and had pain I am afraid it was hurting my pregnency. I did all kind of tests including laparoscopy and doctors still do not know what causing it.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Has anyone had a hystorectomy and found relief?  That is what my wife's doctor is recommending. She also suffers from endometriosis.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I have this same thing. It is an achy, and stabbing  sensation as though my body is struggling to lubricate. I am 29, and I have never had an orgasm, so the only thing that helps is ceasing sexual activity. Do any of you have other circulatory problems? Like a family history of hemorrhoids? I would really like to figure this out. It only happens about half the time my husband and I are having sex, but it's enough to be extremely frustrating!
I'm 18 and not sexually active. I have the same problem, when I get aroused it hurts and there is pain on my butt too. It's super strange, I hate it so much! Wtf it sucks to force yourself not to be aroused because it's painful to be.
Please or to view.
It's basically increased blood flow to the area. Eating a lot of soy can cause this. So can varicose veins, but that's much more likely if you're pregnant. If you eat soy (tofu, edamame, tempeh, all forms), you might try cutting that out of your diet for two weeks and see if it helps.  
I have the same issue. Terrible pain when I am aroused . It has been going on for 10 years. A quick fix is to take a Motrin or naproxen  1 hour before  you  think you'll be aroused or have sex. A dr. explained that some women get a headache when they are aroused  we unfortunately get pain deep in our pelvic area with all the blood flowing  when aroused. If I start having pain,  we stop what were doing and I wait another 10 minutes, to start the arousal process again.  I also have sexual  dreams that wake me up with those god awful pains. Its not in your imagination, like some doctors are telling you. The other thing abt. me is that I have a big belly and I also burb many times when the pain is going on. This should help a lot of you ladies. naproxen works best for me.
So this thread has been open for 12 years now, has anyone found an answer?
I have the same problem with internal cramp, almost as I'm 'Letting down' my lubrication!  The blood flow seems the most likely cause but how can we remedy it?
I didn't have it for about 6 years of being sexually active then all of a sudden I changed and have now had it mildly for another 6 years.
Any answers appreciated.
Please or to view.
1