PAIN!!!

First of all my boyfriend is more than average!  He's 9.5 inches long and 6.5 inches in girth!   Last night and this morning he got a little rough.   By rough I mean he went very deep and very hard.   My question.  Is it possible for him to go so deep that now I'm having terrible stomach pain?
If he hit your cervix, which is quite possible at an inch shorter and maybe less depending on position, you could feel some lower abdominal discomfort or pain.  I'd suggest taking it easy for a few days to let it heal or else pain will continue to be present.
Yes it is possible have him not go so rough you have to communicate with your partner to help make your experience more enjoyable.