PLEASE HELP ASAP

I dont know whats going on!!
I had 2 periods in a month. 1 on the first week of october and the other on the last week of october. After that i havent got my period on november so i waited. Now its the 2nd of december and all i had was a tiny drop of blood after an intercourse with my boyfriend.
I felt all the cramps that i should feel when im gonna have a period but nothing happens. please help.
Don't worry. I've had this before, it's normal to have some periods close together. If this happens every month it may be good to research. But if it's not often it's fine.
So it means im not pregnant? I still dont have a period and its been over a month
There are many possible conditions that can affect your menstrual cycle. Several complaint has been reported(2 period in a month)  due to contraceptive intake. I will recommend that you should contact your doctor or get over the counter pregnancy test kit to be sure of yourself. Lighter flow you had is called Spotting. Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina  It's similar to a normal period, but much more lighter. The color of the blood can be anything from red to brown.  In early weeks of pregnancy, a little spotting or bleeding is  common.
I dont have the symptoms of being pregnant. All i feel are the cramps i always feel before having a period.