PLEASE HELP Vaginal Swelling and Itchiness MAJOR!!

My Fiance and I had sex for the first time together about a month ago and ever since the walls of my vagina have been super swollen and my taint is super itchy. There is a large amount of mucus constantly and its almost like an off-white color. There aren't any bumps or lesions, just the major swelling and itchy. Also, when I wipe and I force toilet paper in there it comes out very bloody. I don't know what to do! Please Help (:
You need to make an urgent appointment to see your doctor.

It is highly likely that you have a fungal infection and possibly a bacterial one as well.

Your Fiance may need to be treated examined and treated at the same time.  Men sometimes do not get any symptoms, but may still have a bacterial or fungal infection.

Make an urgent appointment to see your doctor.
See your ob/gyn asap.
Thank you!