PMT PERIMENOPAUSE

HI IM 45 THIS YR HAVING PANIC ATTACKS MOOD SWINGS PERIODS DIFFER HAD HORMONE TEST DOC SAYS NORMAL  ANY ONE ELSE GET THESE PROB LEMS
I had similar symptoms for years - the hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings, terrible periods and some weight gain. I kept telling my doctor I felt like I was heading towards menopause. The blood test always came back normal. Even up to a few months before my last period, I was sure menopause was just around the corner. The blood test said everything was normal. Sure enough, a few months after my annual exam, I had my final period. Everything has mellowed out and I feel wonderful. It's been over 3 years and I'm happy to be done with it all.
Sounds like hormone shifts causing the mood swings and especially anxiety attacks.
Seems we get adrenaline or epinephrine pushes without a quick nor epinephrine response due to hormone changes.   I'm been through it.  Doctors were no help at first, then I was medicated with a Beta blocker for an entirely different problem (blood pressure and heart rate issues) and wow.....the anxiety attacks calmed almost immediately,  MD said it was being caused by the beta blocker slowing the "flight or fight" response coming with the anxiety attack, slowing the a"push" and responding with the nor epinephrine faster....slowing the heart rate, lowering the BP, etc.  I'm on with my like finally without panic and phobias.  Good luck.
hi maria im 45 this yr docs done hormone tests all ok driving me mad mum says its perimenopause doc says anxiety dont like it wateverv it is not getting flushes but getting odd periods mood swings panic attacks thanks for ur response really greatfull jane