Pain after losing your Virginity

Hello, I just recently lose my Virginity to my long time boyfriend. I expected there to be pain but now ever time i urinate it hurts really bad and burns a little. Is this because that was the first time i had sex? and will it go away?
Hi there, I have a question when was your last contact with your boyfriend.
My last contact was actually yesterday.And the the first time was last week friday.
I don't know why this question shows to my profile with others for me to answer but anyway I'll try.
I'm not a doctor and I didn't have many experiences with virgin girls but I know if your boyfriend didnt prepare you before having sex and he just penetrated you like that it's normal what you have
If the pain and burning continues, you must go to see a dr. Ask your boyfriend first if he has sex with other girls also ask his sex orientation.