Pain after peeing

Hi, I'm 16 and when I need to pee the urge comes very fast and very strong. It's Okay while I'm peeing but just as I'm about to finish a sudden uncomfortable sensation happens by my urethra and sometimes some blood then it feels like I'm bursting to go again.... Even awhile later im left feeling annoyed and umcomfortable.nThis has been happening on and off for months on end and it's just really annoying.. I'm not sexually active so I can rule out any STD's or STI's or whatever else you could get.. I'd really love for this to go away without going to my doctor because I went about the same thing last year and he said my urine was clear that there was nothing wrong!  
Thanks in advance  :)
The only thing I can think of is urinary tract infection if your doctor said your ook and it keeps happening then you should go back but ? How much water do you drink on a everyday basis