Pain during/after sex, tiny spots of blood

I don't have sex all that regularly...hardly ever, actually. I had sex today and it was kind of painful during intercourse, then when i went to pee afterwards, it burned pretty badly and i saw spots of blood on my panties/when i wiped a little. there is not a ton of blood by any means.

I'm thinking maybe because there wasn't enough lubrication/friction from the condom? I'm nervous, help.
if there wasn't even lubrication it can cause pain. the friction can of course make small tears in the vagina. the urethra is very close to the vagina and it can get irritated too during sex.