Pain in abdomin

This question isn't really about my pregnancy. Just looking for someone who might have a clue.I have a persistant pain in the upper right side of my abdomin during sex and when walking for 10 min or more.
I am pregnant but just barely and pain started a few months before I got pregnant.
I have had a PAP in the last few weeks, came back clean.
There is no bleeding before, during or after sex.
There is no discharge or any change down there that would indicate any type of problem.
The pain during sex is present while doing missionary, on my side or bent over the bed but not if I am lying on my stomach.
It feels like a stitch. You know like the kind of pain you get if you drink a full glass of water and then go for a jog.
What could this be?
It could be gallbladder stones. Does it happen at night?
No. Just during sex and whenI walk for 10 min or more.
It is not constant and goes away as soon as I stop having sex or walking.
Ovarian cyst perhaps? I had a benign one before where pain would come and go like that. It erupted and resolved on its own. I got it checked with an ultrasound.
No they scheduled me an ultrasound for 7 weeks but I'm impatient and have a range of bad things running through my head.
It sounds almost like a muscle spasm to me. I am not a doctor of course but the "stitch" feeling is not something that typically would be gallbladder related or even appendix (up too high). It could also be a cyst even though the pain is higher.  Have you had a sonogram done as of yet?