Pain in lower belly

Hi my name is Benny,
My question is I've been having suffer pain in lower belly . My Doctor has done almost every test and we can not fine anything. But it really starts hurting when I walk it kinda makes me bend over slightly when walking, during sleeping and moving sides & even sitting position. I don't know why my Doctor can not found anything.
  I need some answers can you help me
The various possibilities which present with such pain in the lower left abdomen are diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, bowel obstruction, ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease,irritable bowel syndrome , kidney obstruction or pyelonephritis, psoas abscess  and volvolus (twisting of the sigmoid part of the large bowel on itself).

Investigations like ultrasound abdomen, CT abdomen and colonoscopy are required to confirm a diagnosis. My advise is to consult a gynecologist and get these possibilities checked.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.